Monday, May 21, 2018

Until next time!

Today marked the end of our trip and it is bittersweet. I'm happy to be home where sand doesn't get everywhere and where I can nap in a real bed but leaving Puerto Penasco was so sad. This trip has been amazing since the very first minute that I stepped foot at CEDO. I have learned so much about marine biology and even about myself. All the friends I have made on this trip will be missed and waking up with the sound of the waves in the background! Every single activity and trip we had was such a great experience, even when we went to help out on the long-term biological research on Least Terns, I know that I will probably never get over my fear of birds but I can power through it for research. If I didn't take this trip, i'm pretty sure I would have never experienced anything like this in my life. It has made me even more excited to continue to pursue a degree in marine biology!!







No comments:

Post a Comment