Saturday, May 19, 2018

MAY 15TH, 2018

The coast by CEDO has been my favorite of the three intertidal systems we have visited so far. It was a mixture of sand and slightly rocky from coral. Seen quite a few fish. My most liked organism was the sea cucumber. I also thought the red fire sponge was really unique. I was shocked by how many seashells were out there. The water was warm and I really enjoyed the sand between my toes. I am on a mission to find as many sand dollars as I can, as I have eight so far. I'm also sad we couldn't capture the one really cool red fish I found, as he was extremely fast and could squeeze himself into any hiding spot. I can only imagine all the phylum we did not see. It is beautiful and amazing out here, and I am at peace.

 

Linda Greene

 

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

 

No comments:

Post a Comment